Why Count on Node.js?
The exclusive features of Node.js are designed to support multi-user, collaborative, real-time web apps that support various network connections with maximum input.
- It substitutes the traditional request-response paradigm with a rapid or two-way communication model.
- Node.js web sockets run on TCP, not HTTP, so low-overhead client-server communication is enabled in both directions.
- Usually, using a single language and portable code base between frontend and backend developers saves much time and money.
- Generally, Developers avoid having to manage I/O blocking and threads.
How Node.js plays a vital role while working with Mobile Apps
Some of the reasons why some mobile developers need Node.js in mobile developing apps, here are few reasons:
- Use the similar platform to advance your Server and Mobile apps. Many times your mobile app will have a parallel browser-based application for desktop access. Having one platform and one codebase for both the browser and mobile applications can make the development course far more efficient.
Lastly, real-time mobile services and applications are now the next immense thing. Node.js is designed accurately to support a real-time mobile web. Throw in shortened development cycles, combined frontend/backend teams plus streamlined support and Node.js looks like a winning strategy for servers and mobile devices.Tweet